G0MRF DXpedition in Malta as 9H0WW

Hello Group.

Next week I'll be travelling with a group from my local radio club to the
island of Malta to take part in the CQ World Wide HF contest.

In addition to the HF, we'll be taking equipment for mode U/S on AO-40 and
hope we can work as many people as we can during our stay.

We arrive in Malta late on the 23rd and leave a week later on the 30th. The
satellite station should be operational by the evening of the 24th.

The call 9H0WW has been allocated and hopefully we'll be able to use this on
the satellite as well.

We'll operate apx 10kHz above the middle beacon and try to follow the
satellite all the way down to the horizon.

skeds welcome for difficult paths.  - g0mrf@aol.com
QSL route for anyone needing 9H will be via G0MRF.

CU on AO-40

73

David  G0MRF