Re: Deaf DEM 2400-144RX

Hey folks, at least with my assembly instructions under "assembly step 1" I
quote " Check all MMIC mounting holes for excessive plating or lose trace
material. The holes are drilled after the plating process. And a thin trace
of copper may still encircle the moubting hole." I read through the
instructions a couple times before I started and found that there were some
holes that I had to clean up on my board...

Kevin WA6FWF