Yaesu 5400

I have just disassembled my elevation rotor to replace the pot.

Looking at the bearings there are only 20 balls on each end. Is this normal as it does not completely fill the bearing cage?
There appears to be place for 24 or 25 balls.

When reassembling I will replace the screws used to hold the case together with M6x15 hex head bolts.
This should disassembly a little easier next time.

73 Bruce SM0TER/K3ZAQ

--
Bruce Lockhart
email sm0ter@telia.com