Re: PCSAT WiSP

WiSP can handle a maximum of 50 satellites in the database.  If you attempt
to add a 51st one, you will get the message that it has been added, but it
hasn't.  Just clean out the database to make room and edit the keps list of
unwanted satellites before you update the database.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org