Re: Clearspeech speakers

Has anyone tried the MFJ-616 Speech Intelligibility Enhancer?
See full page ads in recent QST - page 133 Oct.
I have a radio with lots of DSP features and also a Timewave DSP59+.
I find that they do remarkable things in many circumstances but as an old
timer with some hearing problems it seems to me that Martin's sales pitch
for what I perceive to be basically a stereo equalizer to be convincing -
although I haven't plunked down the money yet.

thanks, ron w8gus.