Re: Clearspeach speakers

I have to agree with Paul too...I borrowed a CLEARSPEACH speaker from a
fellow ham for a week and could not stand the
way it sounded like digital phones do...Those that don't like listening
to digital phones will agree...It does make birdies and
tones much easier to deal with though...73  Samuel KD4ESV EL87