Re: Clearspeach speakers

Hello All, Gunter,

With all due respect for Clearspeach, I've heard the demo on the web and it did NOT impress me.
Instead, I've heard the dsp from w9gr (http://www.w9gr.com/) - my brother, ct1efs, has built one - and THAT is impressive.

I think you'd realy be better off with w9gr's dsp: cost is the same but it is much more flexible.

Oh, another thing: use a "large" speaker.
I have an oval 12.5 cm speaker (~5") [about 2.5 DM at an ham fest, new!) and it sounds MUCH better than any built-in speaker I've heard - regardless of dsp!

73 de CT2DAC,
Gilberto

Gilberto Campos              | E-Mail: gilberto.campos@portugalmail.pt