Stripline Filter Design Software for 2GHz+

Hello I am looking for software that can design Hairpin filters, bandpass etc filters in Stripline for frequencies above 1GHz where Lumped Elements because too big and
1/4 wavelength lines are used... I understand that boards specs must be known as these contribute, but could somebody direct me to software...

Matt Donohoe
m_donohoe@dingoblue.net.au

Matt Donohoe
m_donohoe@dingoblue.net.au