DXpedition satellite rig

Hi people,

I've just returned from Conway Reef, 3D2CI, and tentatively
have another island DXpedition in my future.

We made one UO-14 contact, since LEO passes with populated areas were
uncommon, and we actually did that one pretty much on the spur of the
moment.  Fortunately I'd updated my keps, and had a tracking program
on the computers that I took.

On the future possible trip, I'd like to take an AO-40 station along,
but obviously can take only so much baggage on the 'plane.  My
thoughts are to use a IC706MKII for uplink, and a preamp into a 3733
into a FT817 for S-band RX, but the question is, what antennas will
work with that as a hand-pointed array, that can be reasonably
carried?

It'd be primarily an HF expedition, so the requirement for massive
amounts of equipment means that no satellite operation would happen.

73, doug