Re: Clearspeach speakers

Yes, you have the name correct. These things work VERY well, and are
available at "All Finer Amateur Radio Dealers", such as AES, HRO. They
also advertise in the ham magazines. I was always skeptical, but heard a
demo at the recent ARRL Southwestern Division Conference in Riverside,
CA, and I'm impressed. I don't impress easily with items like this (ask
my friends!), but you could easily hear the signal get much clearer when
it was in use. They were using an HF rig (TS-850?) on 20M with an inside
antenna, and the difference was amazing.
73, Jim  KQ6EA