Re: Re: patch feed and proper dish

Hi Ron

I indeed would like a review of the outer edge of dish construction and
the effects on several things.
I have noticed that when buying a dish and specifying a given diameter .
 The diameter is in my case smaller than asked for .
Is there is a possibility that the diameter of a dish is really that
dimension before the outer edge is formed  .
If this is correct that all measures of a dish are affected such as
height and F/D.
If you tackle this please also include the outer edge that has a specific
non rolled outer edge which is rolled only so far then the material
straighten to be a flat surface which extends further than the material
in a rolled edge would provide for .

Thanks for offering to do this

Joe K0VTY