Re: Portable-Activity on AO-40

Hi Jerry,

thank you very much for your help. Worked W4O (QSL-info?) and heard
Howard, W4/G6LVB.

Will be again QRV from my Portable-QTH in JO62JM with a 3ft-Dish and
G3RUH-Patch Feed this afternoon. Starting at 18:00 UTC (or 18:45 if
RUDAK takes longer). Especially interested in QSOs after my LOS-time,
00:30 UTC. The Tropo-CONDX are very good at present in Central Europe.

vy 73 and have a nice Sunday

Gerald, DL1RG