PCsat additional Users authorized

In order to welcome experimentation and more flexibility in operations,
without sacrificing the primary mission objectives we  have expanded some
of the usage rules for PCsat as follows:

1) Users are welcome to perform reasonable experiments at any power
levels  between the hours of midnight and 0700 daily local time.

2) We will simplify the rules on the HT channel for "special" operations
by simply stating a "special" power-rate on the HT channel of 5 watts per
minute.  That is, a 5 watt station is authorized 1 packet per minute under
"special" operations.  (Half that for routine (1 packet per 2 minutes).

3) Higher power users or non-standard applications may operate on the HT
channel but at an appropriately lower transmission rate.  Example.
a 50w mobile operating in "special" precedence is welcome on that channel
at say a 1 packet per 10  minute rate.  Still preserving the 5W per minute
rate.

We still do not recommend un-attended operations during normal operations.
Plan for a pass, set your rate.  After the pass, secure the radio, or QSY
back to terrestrial operations.

I won't be able to upload the new bulletins on the downlink or modify the
WEB page until Monday. but realizing I wanted to do some testing overnight
tonight, it made me realize that everyone needs the same flexibility.
Especially since PCsat is moving earlier in time and is beginning to have
sleep-hour passes in the northern hemisphere...

de WB4APR, Bob