Re: Yaesu az-el questions

I actually paid less last year at Dayton for a 5500 than a friend of mine
did a few months before did at a hamfest for a 5400.

The 5500's AZ rotor is a 450 degree rotor, the 5600 and 5400 rotors have 360
degree rotors.

New rotors haven't had their innards bunged up by someone putting to many
antennas on them.

Fred W0FMS