Re: 9600/38k4 baud question

When you say the ZDF IF is that different than the IFD board for the 736? I have
the IFD board in my 736 and I have a tap off the 2 meter Demod for 9.6k on the 2
mtr RX side. The IFD board works very well for 38.4k but not as well for 9.6k. I
left the data port alone. So what I have is 9.6 + 38.4k RX on 70 cm with the IFD
board 9.6k TX /RX on 2 mtrs using the rx mod to the 736 and the IFD 2mtr TX mod.
I put a switch in to select 70cm or 2mtr demod out to the TNC3S. I have one 9.6k
and one 38.4k modem in the tnc3s.