OSCAR-11 Telemetry - urgently needed!

Regular readers of AMSAT-BB will be aware that I monitor OSCAR-11 and
prepare regular monthly reports.  Unfortunately, due to problems with my
antenna rotator, I may be unable to receive OSCAR-11 in the next few
weeks.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who can help?    I need good data
from two passes per week, spaced about every three or four days. I just
need a few ASCII telemetry frames, one or two status frames, and ALL the
binary data (SEU) which preceeds the ASCII telemetry.

Please note that this request refers to the 145.826 MHz. AFSK beacon,
NOT the mode-S beacon.

Many thanks if you can help. Please e-mail me directly, but please DO
NOT SEND any data at this stage.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV