TG9/W2RS Report

Hi,

During last week's IARU Region 2 Conference in Guatemala City, I was active
as TG9/W2RS from September 30th through October 5th, with a Yaesu FT-50R
handheld and MFJ-1717 dual-band whip antenna.  Although conference duties
prevented me from operating as much as I would have liked, I managed to get
on 5 passes of UO-14 and 4 passes of AO-27.  A total of 39 QSOs were made
with 27 different stations in five countries: Canada, the US, Mexico,
Belize and Guatemala.

QSL cards for TG9/W2RS should go to my home address.  For those who still
need Guatemala on the birds, I am pleased to report that Juan Carlos,
TG9AJR, is very active, especially on UO-14.

73, Ray, W2RS