Re: Help UO-22

"Ted" <mpetrina@san.rr.com> wrote:

>Anybody on the list know how to connect to UO-22?

You don't.

>Do I need special software?

Yes. You need a Pacsat Broadcast Protocol program
for downloads, and you need FTL0 for uploads.

>What functions can I perform?

RTFM: uploading and downloading files. Receiving and
analyzing telemetry. I don't know if the digipeater
is still running (Bob?).

>I have tried the following:
>"c uosat5-12" and the reply is "uosat5-12 busy" or something to that
>effect.
>Any help of information will be greatly appreciated.

There are articles on AMSAT's web page. You might
also consult the Digital Satellite book AMSAT publish.
It's informative (if a little dated in places), and
the $$$ go to a good cause.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte