Primestar Dishes

Dish Junk Yard    I have found a source of Primestar dishes. Can anyone come
up with the
specifications? So far I have 3 types
1   29 5/8 x 40 inches (oval fiberglass)
2   40 1/4 x 43 1/4    ( round fiberglass )
3   36     x 38 1/4    ( round matal )
All 3 say Primestar on the front of the dish and all are offset feeds.
I am sending this out looking for information on these dishes and also see
if anyone might
be interested in 1 or more. They are located in central OHIO.
73 Jim w8WRP