Re: Poor Man's Receive Check-Out

Well, thanks to a couple of suggestions from those of you on the list, I was
able to dial up a frequency in the 141.2 range on my HT into a dummy load
and hear the 17th harmonic on my helix feed/pre-amp/downconverter chain. I
also found my translation is about 26Khz off, due to the accuracy of the
crystal. I'll see what I can hear either tonight or Saturday night.

Thanks again.

Bill
w1pa