PCsat RESETS and new procedures

PCsat is still resetting randomly.
Thus the satellite is often in a different mode than intended for users.

To avoid any frustration to users and until we figure out what is going
on, we are changing our recommended operating procedures so that NORMAL
user mode and RESET mode are the same.  THus, you will not have to
change parameters if it happens to RESET prior to your pass.

We are taking this step because PCsat appears to be safe, with a good
power budget and not in any danger.  So you are authorized to digipeat
via the CALLSIGN of W3ADO-1 or W3ADO-2 in accordance with the
recommended procedures posted on the satellite and web page.  We will not
be reloading it with the PCSAT-1 and -2 calls for now...

ALso, our WEB pages are down today, so it will be a while before we can
post this new guidance.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob