Re: AIDC 3033-37333' BBQ Dish

You don't need to cover the dish with the screen if you use a linear feed
in the correct orientation, with the dipoles pointing to either side of the
short dimension of the dish.

If you want to use a circular feed, like a helix, you will need to cover
the dish with a mesh.

A linear feed loses about 3 dB on the downlink.

73,

Tom WB8WOR