Re: SBL-1 Mixer Question

Regardless of the SWR, Minicircuits makes measurements with all ports
terminated in 50 ohms so this is the impedance that the part needs to see to
meet specifications. If the RF and IF ports are terminated in 50 ohms at at
the LO, RF and IF frequencies and the LO waveform is symmetrical you can get
within a few dB of the specifications.

73,

John
KD6OZH