PCSAT-1

Got some postions on the APRS map, listening on 145.825 on PCSAT

AD6DR-3    ORBIT # 166    1720 UTC
K7OFT                        167    1906 UTC
WB6ABE-3    ORB    168    2050  UTC
K9BZY                         "
AD6DR-3                     "
N0GQ-1                        "
N4ZQ                            "
N3OBQ-8                      "
W4EQ                            "
AD6DR-3                    169    2234 UTC
K7MT-14                        "
N0GQ-1                           "

Yesterday I saw my own call come up a couple of times then pulled the TX,
today I couldn't get any results until W3ADO-1 came up.
Any comments, I thougth I was doing exactly the same as yesterday, Oh by the
way I am using the SAPPHIRE keps, they are spot on, hope they announce when
the change over is made.

73 from Peter VE7AHX
progers@lightspeed.ca
(604) 465-6615