MMIC Primary Pin ID

I'm never fearful to admit my stupidity...  :-)

I wasn't seeing a lot of delta with my sun noise tests, so I decided to take
another look at the inside of the DEM 2400-144RX, and I'm second guessing my
positioning of a couple of the MMIC's.

As an example, the IF gain MMIC has on one side a "+" near one pin. On the
other side, there is a letter "A" in the center, and a small plastic "bump"
next to a pin (the opposite pin from the "+"). Which one is the "primary"?

Bill
w1pa