Idea for portable dish

Hello satellite amateurs,

I am looking for some idea to make an portable dish
for use at 13cm (AO40 RX). The design must be light
and an little package for transportation. It must be
possible to put it inside my back-pack, so I can also
be qrv via AO40 on my next holliday trip :-)

I have some idea of an umbrella-alike principle.
The problem is only to find an RF reflecting material,
that can be foulded or packed very little.
I know there exists some kind of "aluminium cloths",
that is used for medical use to warm up under-cooled
people. When such material works, then it must be
possible to make an dish that can be very easy to
transport and can be very light weight.

Maybe somebody knows if this material can be used as
dish RF reflector ? And if it is physical strong
enough ?

Other ideas are also welkom...

73 de PE1RAH, William