Re: SBL-1 Mixer Question

Jon Ogden NA9D wrote:

>Thank you. Yes they provide a great deal of info.
>Lots is on the website now days. Mini-Circuits now
>longer publishes their big thick data book (yeah,
>I know it stinks - I should sell some of my hardbound
>copies on e-Bay!), but all that data and more is now
>on their website for most parts.

I wondered if they still published this, since I hadn't
seen any recent updates. The RF/IF Designer's book has
the same SWR charts in it for SBL-1 that you get on
their web site, BTW.

>And we can generally get more from anyone who asks.
>You just need to contact their applications department
>or a local sales rep. Harvey Kaylie (President and
>Owner) is very pro ham and sees ham operators as a
>vital part of his customer base.

The local Mini Circuits reps have always been helpful.
They've offered me product literature for ham club talks -
I haven't taken them up on this, but I may yet.

These folks are good for us, and I'm glad I'm not the
only one challenging the original poster's nonsense...

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte