First contact.

Good evening,

	My system is working.  I made my first contacts on
the AO-40 satellite today.  It was done on mode U/S.

	The contacts were VE7FM in British Colombia, W8GSM
in Ohio, N4WYK in N.C., N9MUH in WI, K5OE in Houston, and
PY0DGV in Rio De Janeiro.  All were SSB.

	Thanks again to all the people who's combined efforts
and knowledge allowed me, who was stuck in V/U land, to
make the transition to AO-40.  Now... I am not satisfied with
my S-band signals.  I need to improve it.  This could get
very interesting.  <grin>

Y-all have a great evening.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.