PCsat resets

Well, the fix we tried today did not help.  I just noticed that PCsat
reset again this afternoon.  We wont see it for another 10 hours before we
can restore it.

Sorry for the hassle.  The one thing I never liked was satellites with
multiple modes.  You could never plan on it being in the mode you wanted
for demos...  well, now PCsat is mode changing on its own...  shucks...

I have one other thing I can try tomorrow.  Ill let you konw if it
works...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob