Cal-amp help

hello sat opps.
 I have come up with a "California Amplifier" 31 channel integrated
downconverter , part No. 2010/130 that is used around here for wireless
cable from a local transmitter. What the other sat. tv folks call "tree
TV" as they put them in the tops of trees sometimes. this looks to be in
the 2.4 gig range from the size of the feed. anyway has anyone used this
converter for ao40 , or piont me to a webpage on this particular unit.
 all help greatly appreciated.
        73 Ian KC5UDM  EN54