Re: AIDC 3733 and other antennas?

I am using it with a patch feed.  I replaced the dipole with
a female N connector and attached the 3733 to the back of the
patch feed.  It is supported with 3/4" PVC up from the center of
my BBQ dish (screened) with a couple of elbows to offset around
the patch feed.  S9 beacon -> S20+  I'm very happy with
the setup but am thinking of adding a DEM preamp 2.4 Ghz preamp
between the patch feed and the 3733.

Hope this helps,

Jon

Computing Center			Internet: jneher@darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon			Voice: (541) 346-1731
Eugene, OR 97403-1212			WWW http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~jneher
					Amateur Radio: N7WNX