Coax Cable

Been off the air for awhile.  Haven't kept up with the lastest discussion on
what coax everyone is using.  My satelite station has been off the air for
awhile and I need to move it to the garage.  I have been told to replace the
9913 coax that I was using with, RG-214 from the pre-amp to the antennas and
LMR-400 from the shack to the pre-amp.  Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

73s Jim KE4KOL, 30841