Newcomers to AO-40

It is refreshing to note that there are actually  new operaters coming
onbaord.
I had the pleasure of being their  FIRST contact on  AO-40.  Two  (2)  on
one evening and an additional
four (4) no less the following nite.  Luc, your QSL should be there
already and  Gregs will be in the mail
first thing in the morning and in your hands before the weekend.  It is
also noteworthy that all
the new stations  started their  career in CW . A SPECIAL CONGRATS  FOR
THAT.

YES,  I"m still exited over the pleasure that you gave me.
Best wishes for you and your futures.

Walter,  NQ2O