Wanted: info re TV style rotator

Hello All,

I'm looking for an inexpensive rotator system for both azimuth and elevation.
I have found a mail order place that sells a rotator at a good price but the
store owner is unable to provide much information on the unit.

He tells me that the rotator is unbranded but thinks that it sells overseas
under HYGAIN, Jebsee and Masterotor brands so I take it that it is a fairly
common TV rotator.

Can anyone tell me if this rotator has a feedback system and a break? I plan
to use two of these rotators if they are suitable.

--
Regards,
Phil