Extended RUDAK, Orbit 434

We will need to extend the RUDAK session on the current orbit (434) past
the normal cutoff at MA=86/87.
The passband and beacon will be off for about an additional hour, but
should be back on by approximately 00:00 UTC (MA=100).

Note that the passband and beacon will turn on briefly, due to the
scheduler at MA=86/87, but will then be commanded off manually for
additional RUDAK time.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience as we download this large volume of
important GPS data.