Re: reading material

>Hello my friends, can anyone give me a web site that has reading material
>about micro wave dishes and how they work and how to measure the distance
>and position of the feed. I am new to this mode and would like to learn more
>about it.

Hi Don,

I'm a real beginner in microwaves, also, but cut a mirror into about
1" squares, and paste about 8 of them scattered around the dish.  Point
it at the sun, move a piece of translucent paper up and down, and it will
give you a place to start.  The feeds I've experimented with are not
necessarily at that point, but with a suitable signal one can adjust from
there.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....