Re[2]: 2001 AMSAT Sympsoium Audio

Hello Bruce,

thanks for the advise. I have checked my real player and found out
that I have version 6. Then I have updated to version 8 basic. I could
activate two ore three of that links and heard the speakers. But on
all others real player reported an error.
Can you advise how to downlaod the files and replay them later without
beeing online?
73
Reinhard, DJ1KM