Re: Ft-736r Preamp Jumper

Attention!
be careful to serve the download converter with the preamp power by the FT736!

You can only use around 300 mA. The downconverter has perhaps a
cristal heating who need much more during the first seconds of power on!
The Preamp switch transistor in my FT-736 died after shortly use,
maybe the reason is now known....

73´s de Robert, DD4YR