Mobile satellite operation

Howdy all,
This week, I will be operating portable satellite from some semi-rare
grid squares this week.  I will be spending 5 days providing
communications for a bike ride, and squeezing in some satellite passes
during the day on a time available basis, and quite a few during the
overnight stops.  I will be operating all of the analog LEO birds, but
lack of time for setup and space on my truck will prevent me from
operating AO-10 or AO-40.  I will not have access to E-Mail or the
internet, but Kieth - N6ORS has agreed to operate as a pilot station and
will be posting updates of my status here on the AMSAT-BB and the AMSAT
IRC.

My agenda for the week is as follows:
Wednesday - Big Bear, CA (DM14nf) to Barstow, CA (DM14lv)
Thursday - Barstow, CA (DM14lv) to Ridgecrest, CA (DM15eo)
Friday - Ridgecrest, CA (DM15eo) to Lake Diaz, CA (DM06xn)
Saturday - Lake Diaz, CA (DM06xn) to Bishop, CA (DM07ti)
Sunday - Bishop, CA (DM07ti) to Mammoth, CA (DM07lp)
Monday - Drive home

In Friday we will drive through a corner of DM16 and I'll do my best to
get on at least one pass from inside that grid.

I will be happy to QSL any contacts, but I would prefer SASE's (my wife
gets on my case for postage expense for QSLing).

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/