Wasp in your antenna system?

Thomas Webb  mentioned..."had to evict some Red Wasps first."

Watch Out!

On the day of infamy, 9/11 a minute or two before the infamy started, I was
stung by a Wasp near the water in front of my home.  My arm was sore later
in the day, the next afternoon I left helping one of my kids - I drove home
early.  Apparently I went into shock about 15 miles from a Hospital and
somehow I drove to the Hospital - I don't remember it.

I was told later I had gone into anaphylactic shock - this is not something
to fool with.

My arm had swollen to the size of a basketball and the infection/reaction
had spread through my shoulder into my back.  I was on massive antibiotics
and anti inflammatory stuff by intravenous every four hours.  I was taking
steroids that the Doctor said would blow any sport drug testing system off
scale for several months.  I was down in hospital for five days.  Not sure
how it is where you are of course, but here five days in the hospital means
your are by definition near death on arrival.

Now I have to carry an Epi Pen with me constantly.

Watch out for those little Wasps.

Larry
VA3LK