Error in G3WDG callsign

Hi Folks!
I would like to publicly apologize for an error I made in a previous posting
and the slides I produced for the 24 GHz Working Group Session. Charlie
Suckling callsign is G 3 W D G and not G3DWG as it appears in these
documents.
It is clear that I suffer from "digital dislexia" and that clearly results in
the worst of the outcomes when the error is amplified due to "cut & paste".
I will do my best to avoid this in the future.
Sincerely,
antonio, KC2HAX / EA4LE