Re: 2M to HF Converter

Matt,

  I'm using the Hamtronics 2m ->10m converter with rather
good results to my dedicated telemetry reciever.

 It took about 2 hours to build the kit (3 transistors, 5
coils and a handfull of resistors.)  They may sell just
the empty PCB as well.  (I found it cheaper to buy
the kit, since my junk box is pretty depleted these days.)

  -al
  WB1BQE