Re: Confused again.

 Mike,

  Somewhere in the Amsat-dl pages is  pretty neat
study of telemetry performance vs. squint angle.

  The interesting conclusion is that around 60 degrees
of squint,  the signal actually has a secondary
peak (and falls off on either side of that.)
I haven't verified this myself, but the author seems
to have done a good job at providing decent data
to show that it was more than a one-time fluke...

  The other theory is that you're calculating
squint wrong...  :^)

  -al
  WB1BQE