2M to HF Converter

Hello, I'm really sorry to post this here, but I think that some people here may have what I'm looking for, please digregard if your not interested in this post!

I'm looking for either a 144-28MHz or a 122(or 123)MHz-28MHz Converter schematics... Or optionally a NE602 that utilizes a 48MHz Crystal with 18pF rated
capacatance... As I understand and have found that the NE602 will produce harmonics of Crystals used...

Schematics/Links etc... Whatever you want, please send...

Matt Donohoe
m_donohoe@dingoblue.net.au