Where's Greg's web page?

In case you were wondering (probably not many do)...

A result of the ISP consolidation going on in the industry, my ISP
has changed its servers around, and so we all have a new URL for
our personal web pages.  The old address takes you to the ISP's
start page & advertisements, which is really annoying and not helpful.
Thank you, Earthlink.

So, the new address for the KO6TH Ham web page is:

http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm

73s,

Greg  KO6TH