RE: SAPPHIRE not heard

Mineo

I never heard any packet transmissions from Sapphire on 437,100 MHz, neither
at 1200 nor at 9600 bds.
I only received a few days ago a CW pulse each 2 minutes looking like the
previous OPAL telemetry.
Yesterday (sunday the 8th of october) I even didn't receive any sigs from
Sapphire.
I wonder if somebody else got any sigs from the sat.

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR