From: "Christensen, Eric Harlan" <CHRISTENSENE@MAIL.ECU.EDU>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 7:04 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] NOVA Time Problem

Has anyone else had problems with the time on the NOVA program?  I have it
set to show UTC time, but it isn't converting the time correctly.  It is
19:04 Local, now, and it shows 15:46 UTC!  Any ideas?

Respectfully,
Eric H. Christensen, KF4OTN

East Carolina University
Historian - ECU Society of Physics Students
V. President - ECU Amateur Radio Society

christensene@mail.ecu.edu
http://www.ecu.edu