2.4 GHz satellites.

Good evening,

	Thanks for all the suggestions about using UO-11.  I
tried it for both passes over my house.  Both were about 20
degrees above the horizon, one East and one West.  Both
from South to North.

	I copied a carrier, it started at 2401.550 and throughout
the pass it drifted down.  At TCA it was 2401.500, and at LOS it
was at 2401.450.  I heard no modulation at all, just a carrier.
It peaked at S-7 just before TCA.  Was that UO-11, and how
does peak S-7 avg. S-5 compare?  My normal noise level with
no signal is S-3.  I am told that UO-11 is weak, and its data
level is about 20dB below the carrier.

Soooo much to learn.  <grin>

Again, thanks for all the help.  It looks like it is working.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.