PCsat demo at AMSAT conference.

You won't believe my luck at the Amsat conferece.  Robin Haighton, VE3FRH
(the president of AMSAT-NA) began the proceedings with opening remarks at
0900.  I was to go on as the first speaker at 0930 to talk about PCsat.
Robin wrapped up his remarks at 0925 and the entire meeting room of
AMSAT-NA, about 100 strong, proceeded to the parking lot.

Where PCsat came over on schedule, and WORKED!

After the 10 minute demo, we all went back inside and I got to tell them
all about it.  Wow, what luck..  Probably a dozen people in the group also
had handhelds.  SO if anyone captured the donwlink from about 1320z to
1335z on 5 Oct, 2001, it would be a nice file to analyze how many of us
got in?

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html