PCsat restored for users

Sorry folks. PCsat reset while I was at the Amsat-NA symposium in Atlanta,
and since we were doing demo's with only the HT in the hand, we were not
prepared to restore PCsat from a reset.  Apparently it reset sometime
before Friday afternoon.?

Anyway, after a hectic 5.5 hrs of travel and lost luggage for only a 1.5
hr flight, I arrived at my office 50% through the overhead evening pass
just now.  Thanks to everyone for keeping the uplink clear, I was able to
reload all normal-ops perameters in plenty of time before LOS on the
A-side.  Will fix B-side tomorrow...

I have 450 emails accumulated and will take a while to see what happened
in the 3 days I was gone..

Thanks for your patience,
de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html